In Room Service Use guide: internet, safe, minibar
In room services
- Phone Guide how to use your in-room telephone
1. Instructions & Cost Making a phone call from your in-room telephone. Front Desk: To contact the Front Desk dial '9'.
I. Inside the hotel: To contact a different room dial the room number.
II. Outside the hotel: For local calls, dial '0'. For international calls: dial '000' then the country code followed by your number
2. International Codes call the country of your choice! Click on the link below to check the international calling code of the country you want to call. www.eventsworldwide.com/i-codes.htm
3. Useful Numbers: Numbers for emergency assistance and more
Front Desk: 9
Police: 0 100
Fire Brigade: 0 199
Doctors (24h/day for emergencies): 0 166
4. Call Rates International & local calls
Prices for international calls: € 0.50 – € 1.00 per minute. Prices for local calls: 0.30ct per minute
- TV Channels Directory of TV channels
- Mini Bar List of products & Prices
- Safe Box: A mini safe Box is at your disposal without charge for your personal belongings in each room.
- Air Conditioning How does it work: All rooms are equipped with air conditioning. The air conditioning and heating units are for you to regulate to the desired temperature using the remote control. Let us know if you encounter any issue by dialing '9'.
- Wake up call Allow us to weak you up in the morning. Feel free to arrange your wake up call. Please specify the date & time and our receptionist will make sure to wake you up on time. Please dial 9.
- Bellman Get some to help you with your luggages. We will be very happy to come to your room as soon as you are ready for your departure. To call the bellman, please dial '9'. We can also store your luggage in a safe room or to came from parking to help you with your luggages, call the hotel before to come at +30 22860 22480.